Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Less than 2 Weeks!

Well, for those of you who don't know me (which is probably everyone since I am new to the blogging scene), I am currently an Art Teacher and Mom to two little princesses, Pete 4 and Repeat 2.  In less than 2 weeks I will be a stay at home mom.  It is safe to say I am not the cleanest, most organized person in the world, but I sure want to be.  Just don't drop by my house unannounced, I need some time to shove our mess into the nearest closets.  But that is Mom-"Me" now.  Follow me as I attempt a transformation of epic proportions!

Here are the goals in no particular order:

Goal #1:
Get my humble abode cleaned up and keep it that way!

Goal #2:
Homeschool Pete and Repeat.

Goal #3:
Make amazing childhood memories with my kids and enjoy these years (I know it's cliche, but geez are these years going by to fast!)

Goal #4:
(I am also starting a business in the midst of all this change)  Grow my Rhea Lana business!  www.rhealana.com

So, what do you think?  Can I do it?  YES I can!  I would love to hear your advice.  Between followers and Pinterest, I may just make it out alive.

                                                               Pete                      Repeat

No comments:

Post a Comment